Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy creamy Bagna Cauda recipe. Dip bread cubes or bite sized vegetables in this creamy, garlicky sauce.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 can anchovy
- 2 -4 cloves garlic
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- assorted fresh vegetable
- fresh French bread, cubed
- Blend butter, anchovies, garlic, half& half, and mushroom soup in a blender or food processor.
- Pour in a heavy saucepan or fondue pot and heat until warm.
- DO NOT BOIL!
- Serve in a fondue pot or small slow cooker.
- Dip bread cubes or veges in warm sauce.