Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in an old cookbook that the SO picked up from Goodwill for me. It's so good (and so fattening) and he LOVES it! You can substitute half and half or light cream for the heavy cream to save on fat and cals, and you can also use bacon instead of the proscuitto as it's quite expensive.
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is boiling heat cream until just warm.
- Drain pasta and toss with melted butter.
- Add eggs to cream mixture and stir to combine, then toss with pasta.
- Add proscuitto, parsley, and parmesan cheese to pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.