Charlotte J's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 lbs granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped (about 5)
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup low-fat liquid coffee creamer
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- 3Stir in curry powder and flour, cooking for 1 minute.
- 4Stir in apples, water and bouillon and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low.
- 6Cook, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are very tender.
- 7Transfer mixture to blender (in batches, if necessary) cover.
- 8Process until smooth and return to saucepan.
- 9Stir in Coffee Creamer and pepper.
- 10Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat until heated through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Apple Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules