1/3 Photos of Creamed Spinach (Like Boston Market)
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
This is by far the best creamed spinach recipe that I have ever tasted! My mother got married in early Nov and my brother (a chef) served Bar-B-Qued Filet Mignon, oven roasted red potatoes, this creamed spinach, salad and garlicy cheesy bread - Talk about heaven!! The creamed spinach stole the show and 1/2 the guests left with the recipe! He found the recipe on the internet, it is a copy cat recipe of Boston Market's creamed spinach. (I think it's better).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt 3 Tbls butter.
- 2Stir flour and salt into pan until creamed together.
- 3Slowly stir in cream, then stir in cream cheese, increase heat to medium.
- 4Constantly whisk until mixture becomes thick and smooth, remove from heat and set aside.
- 5In a saucepan over medium-high heat, saute onions and garlic in remaining butter until transparent.
- 6Add spinach and water to pan, reduce heat to low, cover.
- 7Cook, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes.
- 8Stir prepared sauce and Parmesan cheese into pan, stir until completely blended.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Spinach (Like Boston Market)
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 393.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g