Prep 1 min
Cook 8 mins
This is an original recipe that I came up with through trial and error. My picky husband loves it! You can omit the bacon to save a few calories and fat grams.
- 340.19 g fresh spinach leaves
- 29.58 ml light sour cream
- 85.04 g light cream cheese
- 22.18 ml Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 6 slice bacon, thin, chopped
- 29.58 ml light margarine
- Melt margarine in a large frying pan. Add spinach and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add softened cream cheese, sour cream, soup mix, and bacon pieces. Stir well.
- Simmer until cheese is melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste.