Prep 45 mins
Cook 18 mins
Wade's Family Diner, Spartanburg, South Carolina
Make and share this Creamed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Bring potatoes, 4 quarts water, and 1 1/2 tsp salt to a boil in a 6 quart Dutch oven.
- Decrease heat, and simmer, uncovered, 18 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Place milk in a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until warm.
- Place butter in a large bowl; add potatoes.
- Add hot milk and remaining 2 tsp salt.
- Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until blended; beat at medium speed 3 minutes or until fluffy.