Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups milk
- Drain spinach well and squeeze out excess moisture with hands; chop finely and set aside.
- Fry bacon in heavy skillet until crisp; remove, drain and chop.
- Sauté onion and garlic in bacon drippings; add flour, Seasoned Salt and pepper and blend thoroughly.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add spinach and bacon; heat and eat!
now I love this..just made it for my dinner tonight. I loved the flavor and all. Thank You so very much. Hugs