creamed chicken pieces with vegetables served with rice or marshed potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut the chicken into 8 pieces. sprinkle salt and pepper, toss it in butter and fry for about 4-5 mins or until it turns golden brown on all sides.
- 2remove and set aside. add onions and fry till soft and light, add in the vegetables. fry for about 3-4 mins or until soft, add wine and simmer slowly.
- 3add chicken pieces, milk and little water. make a paste of cornflower and little water. pour to the sauce to thicken.
- 4simmer for about 4-5 minutes.
- 5serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1310.3
- Calories from Fat 793
- Total Fat 88.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.8 g
- Cholesterol 366.2 mg
- Sodium 492.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 69.5 g