Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
creamed chicken pieces with vegetables served with rice or marshed potatoes
Make and share this Creamed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- cut the chicken into 8 pieces. sprinkle salt and pepper, toss it in butter and fry for about 4-5 mins or until it turns golden brown on all sides.
- remove and set aside. add onions and fry till soft and light, add in the vegetables. fry for about 3-4 mins or until soft, add wine and simmer slowly.
- add chicken pieces, milk and little water. make a paste of cornflower and little water. pour to the sauce to thicken.
- simmer for about 4-5 minutes.
- serve with rice or mashed potatoes.