Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great Seafood Pasta dish and alternative to a tomato sauce. Well rounded complete dinner by itself & very fast prep & cook time.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1 box frozen spinach
- 1 box knorr classic cream of spinach soup mix
- 1 box linguine or 1 box fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Tabasco sauce
- Substitute for shrimp (scallops, crab, lobster, clams, oysters, or mussels) or combine any or all for a great seafood dish.
- Combine with a salad and loaf of bread.
- Boil Pasta.
- Defrost but do not drain Spinach.
- In Saucepan, combine milk, water, butter, spinach & Knorr Cream of Spinach to a boil then reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- Add Parmesan Cheese and stir.
- salt, pepper & tabasco to taste.
- When pasta is ready, add fully cooked seafood to sauce, then serve over pasta.
What a great recipe! I was taking an inventory of the things in my freezer that needed to be used, and just happened to have all the ingredients for this dish, so I threw everything together and came out with a delicious meal! However, I used penne instead of fettuccine ... (that's all I had), and added some ground nutmeg to the sauce. My husband said is was better than the sit down restaurants we've been to. This is a real keeper! Thank you *:)
Was skeptical of the shrimp and spinach combo, but this was really good. Everyone liked it.