1 hr 5 mins
Leslie in Texas's Note:
This is a subtle, rich soup that can be an ellegant starter for a dinner party . From the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley,Utah.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine stock and potato in heavy medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer until potato is tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3Add asparagus and leeks;simmer until tender, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- 4Puree in blender or food processor.
- 5Strain back into clean saucepan.
- 6Add cream and bring to a simmer,stirring constantly.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Ladle into bowls, garnish with toasted almond slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Leek and Asparagus Soup
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 799.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g