Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from Core Sound Living
Make and share this Cream of Crab Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add flour, Old Bay and parsley; whisk until well blended.
- Whisking constantly, gradually add milk. Bring just to boil.
- Stir in crabmeat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sherry, if desired. Heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired.