- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli florets
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring broccoli, onion, potatoes, broth, chives& lemon zest to the boil over med-high heat.
- Cover,& reduce to med-low& simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Puree soup with food processor or immersion blender.
- Return to pot, season with salt& pepper,& top individual servings with some minced chives.