Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very healthy, basic yet filling soup. Ready in 15 minutes.
Make and share this Cream of Avocado Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut avocadoes all around the seed,twist and remove giant seed.
- Crush them with fork in bowl or with handy chopper til it's smooth.
- In medium size pot melt butter and add chilli peppers along with garlic powder and onion powder. Stir about half of minute.
- Put milk in and avocado paste. Whisk til totally smooth and heated thru.
- Take off burner just before starting to bubble. Do not boil.
- For last step, add the cheese pieces and serve.