1/4 Photos of Cream Cheese Zucchini Bread (Loaf And/Or Muffins)
1 hr 15 mins
This was a forgotten recipe in Private Recipes folder. I vaguely remember working on it a year or so ago! I tried it out again this morning, and it's very good if I do say so myself. I use Splenda and low fat ingredients and am posting it that way for the nutritional info, but feel free to use regular ingredients if you desire. This makes two loaves so you can eat one and give one away or freeze for later use. When I made it this morning, I made a loaf and 10 muffins. Because I was using it as a breakfast bread I left out the brown sugar to make it less sweet. For a sweeter, snack type bread, make as written. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Greas and flour 2 9x5 loaf pans.
- 2Beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- 3Add cream cheese and beat until blended.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 5Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture, beating constantly until combined.
- 6Fold in nuts and zucchini.
- 7Pour evenly into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes in pan before turning out.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Zucchini Bread (Loaf And/Or Muffins)
Serving Size: 1 (1491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2081.9
- Calories from Fat 1072
- Total Fat 119.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 292.6 mg
- Sodium 2904.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 214.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 113.6 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: