1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
My favorite sugar cookie recipe! I used 1/2 tsp. almond extract and spooned the dough out using a small cookie scoop. These are delectable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- 3Beat in egg yolks, vanilla and almond extracts.
- 4Add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Stir well.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sugar. Don't flatten. (I use parchment paper.).
- 6Bake 12 to 14 minutes until tops are cracked and just turning light brown.
- 7Cool for one minute on cookie sheet before transferring to rack or waxed paper to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g