1/4 Photos of Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Miss Maddie's Note:
Basically just creamier scrambled eggs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack all the eggs into a bowl,add milk, and wisk until smooth.
- 2Heat ungreased frying pan on stove.
- 3Pour egg mixture into frying pan.
- 4Stir occasionally on high heat until eggs are cooked 2/3 the way.
- 5Add cheeses (cream cheese included) salt, and pepper.
- 6Cook until consistancy desired.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 389.0 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.3 g