Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sugar free fudge. It has a creamy consistency, is easy to make, and satisfies a sweet tooth. Especially helpful for diabetics. I modified another sugar free recipe to suit my taste. It also is easier to make. I use equal amounts of Splenda and Erythritol as my sugar substitutes, but any of them would do.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (2 squares)
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Bring the creamed cheese to room temperature (softened).
- Melt butter over low heat (or microwave).
- Add chocolate squares and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar substitute and vanilla.
- Combine the chocolate mixture with the creamed cheese.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in nuts, if you are using them.
- Spread mixture in a lightly greased 8" square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 64 pieces, 1" square.