1/13 Photos of Cream Cheese Flan
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation. If you like cheese cake you will love this. You can add a bit of Amaretto Liquor if you like, or serve with a little Kahlua Liquor and a dollop of whipped cream. This requires a standing time of 3 hours and 20 minutes before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and heat sugar in a small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2Stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and caramel colored.
- 3QUICKLY pour into bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover.
- 5Blend until smooth.
- 6Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish (over the dissolved sugar).
- 7Place casserole in a 13x9-inch baking dish; fill baking dish with warm water to 1-inch depth.
- 8Bake 1 hour and 20 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 9Remove flan from hot water.
- 10Cool at room temperature in casserole on wire rack.
- 11Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 12Run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen.
- 13Invert into serving dish.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Flan
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 9.0 g