Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheese French Toast from Cinderella's Royal Table, Magic Kingdom. How can you beat a battered and fried cheese danish?
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 quart frying shortening
- 6 cheese danish, cut in quarters
- cinnamon or sugar
- Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla and set aside:.
- Sift Baking powder, sugar and flour together and add to egg mixture.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Dip cut cheese danish into the egg batter.
- Bring shortening to 375 degrees and place dipped bread in fryer until golden brown on one side and turn over to brown other side.
- Roll in cinnamon/sugar and serve immediately.