Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummmm...posted for ZWT!
- 170.09 g crabmeat (or imitation)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 85.04 g cream cheese
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, together with the mayonnaise, cream cheese, worcestershire, sauce, salt, garlic, lemon juice and the hot pepper.
- Stir in the crab meat. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving to blend the flavors. Serve with potato chips or corn chips for dipping.
Very good. And that is even before it was chilled (Which I know will be much better later!) also did not use the pepper flakes, just about 4 light dashes of tobasco sauce as suggested. Yumm. Thanks for posting!
Very good-- it was best with Ritz crackers!
This really made me want to lick the bowl clean it was so good!