Crab & Cream Cheese Delight
This is an easy pretty appetizer dip that I have been making for years...Very pretty during the holidays or Valentines Day..
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 12 ounces seafood cocktail sauce
- fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Mix crab meat and cream cheese together. Spread into a 9 inch size pie pan or similiar size dish. Pour cocktail sauce over crab meat mixture to cover completely. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve with assorted crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation