Cold Tomato Cream Cheese Crab Dip
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 5 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup (or use 1/2 can)
- 1⁄2 dash lemon juice
- 1⁄2 dash garlic salt
- Puree in blender or vita mix or simply mix well.
- Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My favorite cookbook is The Joy of Cooking, current and previous editions. As millions of its fans know, it offers detailed information about cooking that most other cookbooks either don't offer to any great degree or, if offered, don't present as well.</p>