Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My boss made these to bring in to work to show her appreciation a few weeks ago. They are delicious! I found the recipe on the Philadelphia Cream Cheese website. They're very easy to make! You could even try different types of cream cheese.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Separate dough into 12 biscuits; press or roll each to 1/4-inch thickness.
- MIX sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish. Dip cream cheese cubes in melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each dough circle; gather up sides of dough to enclose filling. Press edges of dough together to seal. Place, seam sides up, in lightly greased muffin pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter; sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Make a savory snack by preparing as directed, substituting 1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese and 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning for the cinnamon sugar.