Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy! taste just like an apple cheesecake but a lot easier.
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups apples, coarsely diced
- 1⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl,mix cream cheese and 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
- Add apples.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with almond powder.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the sugar (1/4 cup) with cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over pie.
- Cook 10 minutes at 450°F.
- Lower temperature at 400° and cook for another 25 minutes.