Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This rich and creamy sauce is wonderful over baked or mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, peas, broccoli or asparagus!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Stir cream cheese and milk over low heat til smooth.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Serve over veggie of choice.
- Makes 1 1/3 cups.
This is super yummy on potatoes in place of sour cream! Very easy to make too!
This is an easy sauce to make and uses ingredients that I always have on hand. It is creamy and delicious. What more could you ask for? Thank you for sharing your recipe Wildflour!
YUM....my family isn't big on sauces but everyone really enjoyed this one. I reduced the recipe by half but still used the 1/2 cup milk. We served it over steamed julienned carrots and green beens. Reviewed for ZWT3.