Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of the ladies I work with broght these to work. They are not only delicious but they look so pretty. Can add any other beans you have on hand or substitute different beans of your choice.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans (partially drained,)
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans (partially drained,)
- Saute ground beef, bacon, and onion in a large skillet or saucepan until meat is cooked throughly.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar and mix well.
- Then add pork and beans, butter beans and red kidney beans and mix well.
- Heat throughly.
- Transfer to large baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add tender loving care.