Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have not tried this one yet, but can hardly wait for crawfish season to get here so I can give it a go. Adapted from Cooking Light. Serving size is 2 cups. Calories 148; Fat 4.9 g; Carbs 10.4 g; Chol 111 mg.
- 6 tablespoons creole mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 3 3⁄4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked crawfish tail meat
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced bottled roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- To make the dressing: whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To make the salad: Add all the salad ingredients to a mixing bowl; pour dressing over the top; toss to coat.