Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Elizabeth's Edible Experience (Emeril Lagasse)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g linguine or 453.59 g fettuccine pasta
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 88.74 ml unsalted butter
- 236.59 ml chopped yellow onion
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 453.59 g crawfish tail
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Return to the pot and toss with the olive oil and reserved cooking liquid. Cover to keep warm.
- 2In a large saute pan or skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, 2 teaspoon of Essence, salt, and cayenne, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 3Add the white wine and cook over high heat until nearly all evaporated. Add the cream lemon juice and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced. Add the crawfish tails and cook, stirring, to warm through.
- 4Add the onions and parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat with the sauce. Cook until the pasta is warmed through, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- 6Turn out into a serving bowl and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Serve.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish and Cream over Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1768.5
- Calories from Fat 950
- Total Fat 105.6 g
- Saturated Fat 59.1 g
- Cholesterol 469.4 mg
- Sodium 5738.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 63.0 g