- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka or 1⁄2 cup plain vodka
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- fresh cranberries, if desired
- lime slice, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill martini shaker or 3-cup covered container half full with ice. Add all ingredients except cranberries and lime slices; cover and shake.
- Pour into martini or tall stemmed glasses, straining the ice. Garnish glasses with fresh cranberries and lime slices on picks.