Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this over the holidays and I must say they are so easy to make and taste wonderful. This doesn't have to be a holiday drink, but would be terrific summer spritzer too. If you like Cranberry Juice try this one.
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka or 1⁄2 cup plain vodka
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- fresh cranberries, if desired
- lime slice, if desired
- Fill martini shaker or 3-cup covered container half full with ice. Add all ingredients except cranberries and lime slices; cover and shake.
- Pour into martini or tall stemmed glasses, straining the ice. Garnish glasses with fresh cranberries and lime slices on picks.
Very nice drink,enjoyed it
Well Zaar made my beautiful champagne glass into a short shot glass but anyway....this is a great drink especially for the summertime! I used orange juice instead of the triple sec and did not have any fresh cranberries to garnish this drink. Very good and refreshing. Made for Beverage Tag.
What I enjoyed about this drink was that it was lighter than I expected. It was a little more citrusy than I would have liked, so next time I think I might cut back on the triple sec a tad. The color is beautiful, it's a drinl for all seasons I would say.