Recipe by Kim
Very tasty and good as a salad or desert. A good side to go along with turkey. I made this up my self. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes cranberry-raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 diced granny smith apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add jello and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and 1 cup cold water.
- Place mixing bowl, in larger bowl of ice. Stir every few minutes.
- When jello is almost set take the cream cheese and sugar and mix with electric hand mixer until smooth. Add to jello. Add apple to jello. Stir very well until every thing is mixed together pour into 8x8 pan. Refrigerate over night.