These are so easy to make and so good! They are a lovely addition to a holiday table, brunch or special occaision!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 triangles.
- Sprinkle with sugar, craisins and walnuts.
- Press craisins and walnuts lightly into dough.
- Roll up loosely towards pointed end.
- Place rolls point-side down, onto ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Simple and delicious! The combination of cranberries and walnuts is always great and these crescents are no exception. I think raisins/pecans or cherries/almonds would be great too. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
thanks for the different combinations! i put a dab of fig jam deelicious !!