- 473.18 ml orange juice
- 2 (680.38 g) bag fresh cranberries
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 1 orange, zest of
- 236.59 ml walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice, cranberries and ground ginger in a pot and bring to a simmer. Let mixture cook for approximately 10 minutes until berries pop.
- Turn off the heat. Add sugar, orange zest and walnuts to mixture.
- Stir until sugar dissolves completely. (the trick is adding the sugar after the cranberries have poppep so the skins don't get tough.).
- Cool the sauce and pour into a serving dish. Best if stored in the fridge for a day or two to blend the flavours.