Recipe by Sue Lau
Try this with some mesquite grilled turkey breasts.
Top Review by SusieQ1909
I've made this for the last 2 Christmases. I use Splenda instead of sugar ( my husband is diabetic) and a small can of chopped green chilies, drained. Everybody in the family loves it. Making it this year for Thanksgiving at our son's and Christmas at my sister-in- law's. Always keep several bags of cranberries in the freezer for when I need them.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, picked over and stemmed
- 2 large celery ribs, finely diced
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 -3 fresh jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cranberries coarsely (can do this in food processor if desired), and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Check salsa for seasoning (salt) and spice (chiles).
- Cover, and refrigerate several hours to develop flavors fully.