Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tangy sweet traditional cranberry relish.
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice or 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine apple or orange juice, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in med.
- Cook and stir over med.
- heat til sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and raisins.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat to low.
- Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or til cranberries pop.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Cover and chill thoroughly til serving time.
VERY good, festive, and EASY!!! Impressed with my results. Sweet but intensely tart at the same time, with the spicy undertones adding some kick. Thanks!