Recipe by spatchcock
Plan to make this for Thanksgiving dinner. May be made a day ahead. From Fine Cooking.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, picked over and stemmed
- 1 small navel orange, including the peel, cut into eighths
- 1 1⁄3 cups roughly chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine the cranberries, orange, crystallized ginger, sugar, and salt. Process until coarsely ground, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.