This recipe is diabetic friendly.
Make and share this Cranberry Orange Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, oil, juice, milk, Splenda and orange zest mixing well.
- Add cranberries and liquid mixture to the flour and mix until flour is just moistened.
- Do not over mix.
- Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin tins whether they are lined or sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove muffins from tins and let cool on a rack.