1/6 Photos of Cranberry Orange Muffins
Charlotte J's Note:
This recipe is diabetic friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl combine egg, oil, juice, milk, Splenda and orange zest mixing well.
- 3Add cranberries and liquid mixture to the flour and mix until flour is just moistened.
- 4Do not over mix.
- 5Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin tins whether they are lined or sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
- 7Remove muffins from tins and let cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: