Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from the package of Indian Trail Cranberry Orange Sauce/Relish. Sounds delish and easy. I will try it out on Thanksgiving with sugar free raspberry jello and will report back. I plan to throw a handful of walnuts in too!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin (may sub strawberry or raspberry)
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package cranberry-orange relish
- Thaw cranberry orange relish if frozen.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in pineapple and relish.
- Pour into mold.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Thanks for posting. This was at every Thankgiving growing up. It is actually very good & refreshing any time of year. Thanks for the great recipe and the memories!