Layered Holiday Jello Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) package cranberry Jell-O gelatin or (6 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained, divided
- 1 cup sour cream (8oz container)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- Dissolve red jello in 1 cup boiling water and stir in half the can of pineapple and all of the can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Spread in bottom of 9x13 glass dish and chill until partially set.
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese and spread over red jello layer.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve green jello in 1 cup boiling water and stir in the remaining half can of pineapple; chill until partially set.
- Spread over the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or several hours until completely set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation