Recipe by juniperwoman
These sound delicious, just right for Christmas morning. I found the recipe in a book called Christmas with Southern Living 2004.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 (5 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature (1 3/4") muffin pans, filling full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on muffins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 19 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.