Mini Cranberry Muffins
- Ready In:
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and 2 Tbs sugar.
- Stir in egg, milk and oil all at once. Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberry orange relish.
- Spoon misture into greased tea-sized muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake in 425 oven for 12-15 minutes or until muffins feel firm to the touch.
- Unmold and cool to lukewarm on a rack.
- Brush on all sides with melted butter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!