1/2 Photos of Cranberry Lemon Bread
The lemon flavour is really nice with the cranberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cream together the shortening and sugar.
- 4Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating after each one until well combined.
- 5Stir in buttermilk, vanilla and rind.
- 6Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- 7Gently stir in the cranberries.
- 8Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- 9Bake in the middle of a preheated 350F oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- 10Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- 11Turn out on a rack to finish cooling.
- 12This bread freezes well.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Lemon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (894 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2579.7
- Calories from Fat 579
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 376.9 mg
- Sodium 3065.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 461.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 260.9 g
- Protein 42.9 g