5 hrs 5 mins
I was looking for something yummy and easy to make for a dinner party. I found this recipe in a Taste of Home cookbook. My guests devoured it! In place on fresh cranberries you can use frozen or dried as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In slow cooker, combine first five ingredients, and top with chicken.
- 2Pour orange juice over chicken and top with orange peel. (if using dried cranberries add 1/4cup orange juice).
- 3Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is done according to a meat thermometer.
- 4Remove chicken from cooker and cut into chunks. Set aside and keep warm.
- 5Combine flour and butter until smooth, and add to slow cooker. Cook on high until thickened, about 20 minute
- 6Add chicken and brown sugar to slow cooker and heat through.
- 7Serve over cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Crock-Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.4
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 493.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 46.8 g