1/5 Photos of Cranberry Crab Cakes
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
These are baked, not fried, so healthier! And they turn out crispy! (just make sure to spray cakes before coating and refrigerate for 1 hour before baking!) NOTE: Frozen whole cranberries can be used. No need to thaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, toss crab with 1/4 cup bread crumbs and cheese, yogurt, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and cranberries.
- 2Gently stir in beaten egg. Form mixture into 12 (3-inch) patties.
- 3Spray both sides with nonfat cooking spray.
- 4Spread remaining bread crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper.
- 5Coat each patty; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7Spray baking sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
- 8Place patties on sheet and bake 20 minutes or until crispy, turning over half way through.
- 9Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 434.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.9 g