Recipe by threeovens
This is an easy recipe that comes from Chef Matt Gennuso of Hewtin's Dogs Mobile, in Providence, Rhode Island.
- 1 shallot, minced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml cranberries
- 158.51 ml maple syrup
- 158.51 ml apple cider
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium low heat and sweat the shallots until softened.
- Stir in the cranberries, maple syrup, and apple cider; season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer mixture until it reduces to about 1 1/2 cups; pass through a food mill.
- Refrigerate until serving time.