Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe calls for a can of cranberry sauce, so it's a great meal to have after the holidays when you want to thin your holidays larder.
- 4 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce or 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- Arrange chicken in roaster.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Spoon over chicken and cover all pieces.
- Cover and bake at 350 F for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.