This is a saucy alternative to the fried recipe. It's good, too! Can be doubled, tripled, etc. I always serve this with rice.
- In a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, lightly brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Transfer breasts to a shallow baking dish.
- In saucepan mix together cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat till cranberry sauce is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spoon cranberry mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 45 minutes, or until fork can be inserted with ease.