1/1 Photo of Cranberry Chicken
Chef PotPie's Note:
This is a saucy alternative to the fried recipe. It's good, too! Can be doubled, tripled, etc. I always serve this with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, lightly brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- 2Transfer breasts to a shallow baking dish.
- 3In saucepan mix together cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- 4Cook over medium heat till cranberry sauce is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 5Spoon cranberry mixture over the chicken breasts.
- 6Bake at 350 uncovered for 45 minutes, or until fork can be inserted with ease.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1249.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 55.3 g
- Protein 29.6 g