Marc Peters's Note:
Got this from a Cooking Light. Tastes very good, would feel comfortable taking this to a family gathering or pot luck made as is - doesn't TASTE like a light recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cranberries
- 2 cups pitted frozen cherries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat fruit.
- 3Spoon cranberry mixture into an 8" pan coated with cooking spray.
- 4Combine almonds and next 7 ingredients (Through extract).
- 5Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 6Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over cranberry mixture.
- 7Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cherry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: