Marc Peters's Note:
Got this from a Cooking Light. Tastes very good, would feel comfortable taking this to a family gathering or pot luck made as is - doesn't TASTE like a light recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cranberries
- 2 cups pitted frozen cherries, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat fruit.
- 3Spoon cranberry mixture into an 8" pan coated with cooking spray.
- 4Combine almonds and next 7 ingredients (Through extract).
- 5Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 6Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over cranberry mixture.
- 7Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cherry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: