Recipe by DrGaellon
The ingredients may seem weird, but it all melts together into a sweet-savory dip that's really tasty. You can substitute your favorite combination of preserves and dried fruit (try fig jam and diced candied ginger!). Adapted from Stephanie O'Dea at http://bit.ly/awPjgZ
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese (the brick type)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything in a small (2 qt) slow cooker. Cook on high 1-2 hours or low 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers or pita bread.
- If you do not have a 2-qt slow cooker, you can place a small baking dish into your larger slow cooker; be sure to use oven mitts to remove the dish!