1/4 Photos of Cranberry Apple Casserole/Crisp
My husband loves this one so much he asked a neighbor for it! We eat it at Thanksgiving. Although the original recipe calls it a casserole, it tastes more like a crisp to me. It's very sweet and desserty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the apples and the cranberries with 2 tbsp.
- 3flour until coated.
- 4Add 1 cup sugar and mix well.
- 5Put it all in a 2 qt.
- 7Mix the oatmeal, rest of the flour, pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter together.
- 8Spoon it over the fruit.
- 9Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Apple Casserole/Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g