My husband loves this one so much he asked a neighbor for it! We eat it at Thanksgiving. Although the original recipe calls it a casserole, it tastes more like a crisp to me. It's very sweet and desserty.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the apples and the cranberries with 2 tbsp.
- flour until coated.
- Add 1 cup sugar and mix well.
- Put it all in a 2 qt.
- Mix the oatmeal, rest of the flour, pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter together.
- Spoon it over the fruit.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.