Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My husband loves this one so much he asked a neighbor for it! We eat it at Thanksgiving. Although the original recipe calls it a casserole, it tastes more like a crisp to me. It's very sweet and desserty.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the apples and the cranberries with 2 tbsp.
- flour until coated.
- Add 1 cup sugar and mix well.
- Put it all in a 2 qt.
- Mix the oatmeal, rest of the flour, pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter together.
- Spoon it over the fruit.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
I've made this twice in the last week and love it!
Everyone really enjoyed this at Thanksgiving. It was the perfect sweetness matched with the tartness of the cranberries. I used about 4 cups apples (1.5lbs) and it ended up being a good amount for a crowd *with other desserts*
My husband loved this. Great way to use up leftover fresh cranberries from Thanksgiving. Also a very pretty result.