A glass of cranberry-infused chilled tea is a flavour sensation and the ultimate thirst-quencher on a hot summer's day Time to prepare doesn't include 24 hours for ice cubes
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the rind from the orange. Use a small sharp knife to remove the white pith from the rind.
- Place the rind and tea bags in a large heatproof jug. Pour over the water. Set aside for 20 minutes to infuse.
- Remove the tea bags and rind, and discard. Add the cranberry juice and sugar to the jug, and stir to combine.
- Cut half the orange flesh into small pieces and divide among 2 ice cube trays. Pour the tea mixture among the trays. Place in the freezer overnight. Cover the remaining tea mixture with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
- Remove the ice cubes from the trays and place in a serving jug. Pour over the tea mixture and serve.
- Time plan tip: Prepare this recipe to the end of step 4 up to 1 day ahead. Continue from step 5 just before serving. Picnic tip: Divide the ice cubes and tea among airtight bottles or jugs. Transport in your esky.